Paho Status in context of Pending MQTT 3.1.1 Spec?

Rick Bullotta

May 29, 2014, 11:27:39 AM5/29/14
to mq...@googlegroups.com
It has been quite a while since there was an official stable release of Paho.  Are there any plans to do so given the pending approval of the MQTT 3.1.1 specification?

Andy Piper

May 29, 2014, 5:19:52 PM5/29/14
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Yes - we are in the process of making 0.9 and 1.0 releases of Paho in conjunction with Eclipse Luna. As part of that, we aim to have support for 3.1.1 in each of the language clients that make up the release.

Please ask these questions by preference on the Paho mailing list rather than here, although I realise this is a "crossover" question given the spec aspect :-)

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org
---

Andy Piper | Kingston upon Thames, London (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk
twitter: @andypiper  |  images: http://www.flickr.com/photos/andypiper