By 2020, industry experts are projecting over 20 billion Internet of
Things (IoT) devices will be deployed. To accommodate IoT devices
with low power and bandwidth requirements, organizations are using MQTT,
a standard lightweight protocol for IoT communication. MQTT shifts
today's request/response web paradigm to an event-driven
publish/subscribe architecture which is a perfect fit for IoT use cases.
Supporting a large number of MQTT devices requires enterprises to build
infrastructure with fully automated operations that can grow from a
single data center to a hybrid multi-cloud environment.
This webinar focuses on scaling MQTT infrastructure and includes use
cases showing enterprise and cloud-based deployments. It answers the
- What are the MQTT scaling challenges?
- How is MQTT broker capacity scaled within a datacenter?
- What are the challenges in load balancing: MQTT over TCP? MQTT over WebSocket?
- How can changes (e.g. new broker) be dynamically managed in MQTT environments?
- How does load balancing improve MQTT broker availability and performance?
- How do clients seamlessly access MQTT brokers across a hybrid cloud?
- What are examples of MQTT deployments?
Dominik Obermaier, CTO, HiveMQ
Dore Rosenblum, VP Marketing and Products, Elastic Beam
Register for the live event: https://mqttscaling.clickmeeting.com/mqtt-scaling-webinar/register
Wednesday, November 9, 2016 | 9AM PDT
Founder and SVP Eng