FYI: Changes to MQTT mailing list / Google Group settings

已查看 35 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andy Piper

未读,
2023年11月30日 05:42:352023/11/30
收件人 MQTT
Apologies for the small number of spam messages that were recently sent to the group. From time to time, bad actors figure out ways to get their junk posts into Google Groups (I'm a member of at least 1 other list that was recently affected).

For the time being, the group settings have been adjusted to require further moderation and approval of new users.

As a friendly recap, this list continues to be a discussion space for the MQTT protocol specifically; various other spaces exist for questions about the individual software projects that implement the definition.

Best wishes to all, as 2023 draws to a close - which reminds me, it feels like next year may be a significant milestone date for our little messaging protocol...

Andy Piper

--
MQTT enthusiast / Google Group co-owner
fediverse: @andy...@macaw.social | web: https://andypiper.omg.lol