broker sending FIN,ACK to paho client

kushal bhattacharya

Feb 11, 2017, 1:41:30 PM2/11/17
to MQTT
I have  built a basic  broker  and  now  i am checking  for its   robustness  by  communicating  with  the  paho  client  after  normal SUBREQUEST and SUBACK the  server sends FIN,ACK  to the client thus the client sends DISCONNECT packet to the  broker .Why is  the  broker sending FIN,ACK to the client ,i cant really figure  out  the exact reason behind  it

Nick O'Leary

Feb 11, 2017, 3:19:03 PM2/11/17
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kushal,

We cannot tell you why your code is closing the connection. Have you tried debugging it?

Nick

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org
---

kushal bhattacharya

Feb 11, 2017, 11:33:59 PM2/11/17
to MQTT
Actually i am trying to figure out why its closing the connection whenever i start the connection ,everytime i get this pattern is it due to some error on the broker side i mean what are the probabilities of sending FIN,ACK

Nick O'Leary

kushal bhattacharya

Feb 12, 2017, 4:00:14 AM2/12/17
to MQTT
actually i found  out  the  reason  behind  i  had  the  suback  parser  waiting  for too long and  thus  itwas   doing  this  behaviour