"AM Gate" for SR201 Ethernet relay controller

sergey

Apr 3, 2024, 11:39:43 AMApr 3
to MppDevices
Hi! I've been using these controllers for long time , mostly they managing power segments relays, because each of them can manage up to 8 relays and they where relatively cheap. The controller is managed over Ethernet and that is quite reliable solution compared to wifi controllers.
They have pretty simple Android and Windows management software. The only drawback I wanted to correct - the protocol they support is TCP only, so I decided to write simple sketch that allows to represent all these 8ch into AM server and being handle as well.
These management means that you have to run separate ESP8266 machine that will service this purpose.  The setup procedure is simply enough - coming to device's page you'll need to setup the IP address of the SR201 and port , after that you will find new 8 relays in AM server console. The AM-SR201_Gate supports bi-directional control - so you can either handle the SR201 by they native software or using them over AM server as common AM relay (the status update might take a while) as well .
So, if you have this controller and want to include it in your "AM system", welcome to my github for code:
Serg.