New remote console

sergey

Sep 28, 2021, 4:38:51 AM9/28/21
to MppDevices
Hi! Mike, I updated all my AM servers and AM Manager for final version, but signs in the remote console looks like all devices are not found. For almost all devices that switched off(offline) i see red square in the background and light spot in foreground, but there are some exeptions for swiched off termostat devices- they have red square in background and usual "button picture".
The online devices have got grey square background and light spot in front and accordingly to them battery-reporters - in blue-sqared background..

I suspect it happens because my remote console and AM server i look through are in different networks?  Is there a treatment for that? In past versions everything seemed to be ok.

MikeP 4 MPP

Sep 28, 2021, 7:54:13 AM9/28/21
to MppDevices
Remote console as in AM Remote?  If the images aren't correct the AM Server and AM Remote versions are probably out of sync.
Red boxes around individual devices indicate an error,  the message should be shown on AM Remote but you might need to check on your AM Server where the error is detected.
Battery devices don't usually report an error (except if left in configuration mode), typically they'll be shown as in standby (blue), unknown (black) or the last reported state.
If AM Remote can't get to the AM Server the top AM Remote icon will be red with a message why, and the errors will be shown if you select the "local log" menu item.
If the AM Server was restarted and can't find any devices it's likely reporting them all as black, red, or blue - suggesting a network connectivity problem after a restart.
Functionally only the images changed, AM Remote and the AM Server connect and report as they always have.
The AM Remote web page changed, the new page location is at https://sites.google.com/site/mppsuite/wemoondrive/am-remote-online.