AMOnDrive disappearing (and reappearing) google home license

Bob

May 7, 2021, 2:40:36 AM5/7/21
to MppDevices
Mike,
I have been getting an intermittent issue with accessing devices through Google Home. I lose access to devices when using Google Home.  I can still access it through AM server. When I check the AMOnDrive google home settings on the server device, it tells me that I need a subscription (which I already have). When I go to subscribe it tells me I am already subscribed and it works for a few days until the cycle repeats. Also, I have to reassign all the rooms in Google Home every time it happens.

Thanks,
Robert Arslanian

MikeP 4 MPP

May 7, 2021, 10:06:37 AM5/7/21
to MppDevices
Hi Bob - I believe (believe because I haven't been able to reproduce it) I have a fix for this in 5.0.16 that's been in beta for a while.  Best I can tell is that google doesn't always respond immediately to confirm the license so I've added a grace period to wait for an updated response.  It seems to be stable so I've promoted it, it should be available on play within a day or two.
If you're already running that version please try to capture the log when it happens and send it to me, I'll see if there's something else going on.

Bob

May 8, 2021, 3:33:54 AM5/8/21
to MppDevices
Mike,
Yup! I was on version  5.0.9. I updated it to 5.0.16 and hopefully that was all it was.

Thanks again,
Robert Arslanian