Sound not working on mpp

Wolfy

May 8, 2019, 12:58:57 AM5/8/19
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
So, someone was playing a black midi and there was spam.. Then suddenly, I lose sound.
This happens a lot after someone spams, and the only way I've found to fix it is to refresh the tab.
How do I make it so I don't have to refresh every time I loose sound? And if there is, is there a way so I don't loose sound?

I'm thinking this might be the sound card, or my computer is trash, I just want to know the answer, since it's happened so many times.

Lamp

May 8, 2019, 6:23:43 PM5/8/19
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
It happens when there are too many sounds being played at once; as each key sample is about 8 seconds long, without key releases (effectively sustain pedal pressed) you get lots and lots of sounds stacking up. A fix for this is to make each note stop when it is played again, then there can only be at most 88 sounds playing at once. Another thing you could do is connect MPP to a MIDI synthesizer, which is much more performant. BTW, Firefox seems to limit the number of sounds played at once so it tends to handle note floods better.

mn...@yahoo.com

Nov 25, 2019, 10:24:19 PM11/25/19
to Multiplayer Piano Forum

mn...@yahoo.com

Nov 25, 2019, 10:24:56 PM11/25/19
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
fffff

ledl...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2019, 12:32:02 AM11/26/19
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com

?????????

drumdis...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2019, 9:03:12 AM11/26/19
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
your compooper trash ofe omegalul dsjfoiaijojidiojasjoiaijoadfiojsad ok kkk weldome to the kool kids klan :3

drumdis...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2019, 9:04:21 AM11/26/19
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
yah i angree i t  could be dat boikii jk kwa i' asdf skeyboadrd snot aasdf
it mdfsay
my sorry
keboardy from chinaa lmaoofdso
lmaoof of the keyboard is thfrom kchinda

On Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 12:32:02 AM UTC-5, Lamp wrote:

?????????