Multiplayer Piano SoundFonts, Revised!

B00ie23

Mar 6, 2020, 6:21:30 PM3/6/20
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Good afternoon everyone, after many months of demotivation due to lack of handy software available (don't worry, I found one from 2007 that helped me a ton,) I finally got around to finish revising the MPP SoundFonts, now released!
With that said, it now has full (forced) 128 key support, no note-on desyncs, and altered volumes to make quiet SoundFonts heard!
I also uploaded them as individual archives to make downloading easier at no storage expense; Say goodbye to the 0.68 GB archive!

rosan...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2020, 11:15:16 AM3/7/20
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
But how we add SoundFonts to Synesthesia?

bruh

B00ie23

Mar 7, 2020, 2:41:45 PM3/7/20
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
You'll need a synthesizer to use SoundFonts, and will have to configure Synthesia to use the new synthesizer.
Here are two well known synthesizers;

Both are easy to configure, and both dominate Microsoft's built-in synth.

Rosane Rosé

Nov 30, 2020, 12:56:26 PM11/30/20
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Thanks, OmniMIDI worked