MPP Anti-Troll Script

Joshua Sobel

May 7, 2018, 3:53:12 PM5/7/18
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Hi everyone! Several of you probably know about my anti-troll script for MPP. If you don't, here's what it does:
You know all those people who are "unbannable" because they have VPNs? You ban them for overplaying, they switch to a new IP and reappear with the same name? This script helps get rid of those people by adding the ability to blacklist names or IP addresses.
The concept is pretty simple. In the future, I'm gonna add the concept of Admins who have banning/unbanning rights.

^ The easiest link to use for installation

^ If you want to stay up to date on the project or contribute to it, here's a good place to go. You can install it from here to by navigating to the userscript file and hitting the "Raw" button at the top.

Anyone have any good ideas for features? If so, post them below, or if you want me to see them faster, you can create an Issue on the GitHub project.

gamingsp...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2018, 1:15:59 PM6/24/18
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
lol

mechanic...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2019, 9:28:04 PM6/10/19
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Hi, is there a script for Mpp, that will send a chat to everyone in every room. i've seen people use it so of course there is one, but how do you know how to get it. its late so i dont fel like correcting my brain LOL. thanks and how would you set it up.

August Berchelmann

Jun 11, 2019, 4:21:40 PM6/11/19
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com
get list of all rooms using +ls event, then do a for loop through all the rooms and setChannel to them, and remember to wait 2 seconds before entering each room. You might have to make it longer because of chat quota.

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 9:28 PM <mechanic...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, is there a script for Mpp, that will send a chat to everyone in every room. i've seen people use it so of course there is one, but how do you know how to get it. its late so i dont fel like correcting my brain LOL. thanks and how would you set it up.

Message has been deleted

rosan...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2020, 10:38:00 PM1/22/20
to Multiplayer Piano Forum