MPP Forum is replacing MPP Resources

Lamp

Jul 26, 2017, 2:42:21 AM7/26/17
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
I originally created the MPP Resources site ("MPP Tools") when I collected some script stuff and info and had an idea to put it together into a site. So MPP tools was created, the idea being to collect info and resources and stuff.

Problem is, I wanted to have more of others' content, but only I could edit the site and people had to give stuff to me. Then the content on the site gets outdated and i'm not interested in updating it.
So I figured that a forum would be more suitable for this purpose. Anyone can post their content and people can reply to it.
So, I have discontinued the MPP Resources site, and the MPP Forum shall fullfull its place. There are now categories and you may post your scripts and tutorials and whatever you'd like. The old pages will remain accessible, and I may or may not copy them here.