Currently fixing MPP.com

Multiplayer Piano

Feb 19, 2021, 5:39:04 AM2/19/21
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I'm currently fixing the MPP, it will take a while.

Sorry about that

Cheers!

Khorne

Feb 19, 2021, 12:40:58 PM2/19/21
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Well Hell Yea!
Glad to hear that the site hasn't been shut down
A few questions,
Do u have a general idea when multiplayerpiano.com will come back online?
Are our user _id's going to reset or are they staying the same?
Are you adding, changing, or removing any features?
And will being able to change your user color come back or no?

- Khorne

P.S. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE, AND MILK FOR THE KHORNE-FLAKES! lol

Lamp

Feb 19, 2021, 12:42:37 PM2/19/21
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com
YAY THE NEW GUY SPEAKS

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Khorne

Feb 19, 2021, 3:04:46 PM2/19/21
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Ah right i forgot that Brandon  sold MPP lol

김윤수

Feb 21, 2021, 5:02:51 AM2/21/21
to Multiplayer Piano Forum

it doesn't seem to work
2021년 2월 19일 금요일 오후 7시 39분 4초 UTC+9에 multiplaye...@gmail.com님이 작성:

Multiplayer Piano

Feb 21, 2021, 8:20:32 AM2/21/21
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com
For now I'll try to put it back online.

What data is storing about users currently?

August Berchelmann

Feb 21, 2021, 12:01:43 PM2/21/21
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com
Well, I believe the _id, color, and any other data brandon decided to put in the database.

Lamp

Feb 21, 2021, 12:27:28 PM2/21/21
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com
Custom names, custom colors, bans; afaik that's about it

A'lyah Hood

Dec 11, 2021, 8:37:25 PM12/11/21
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Hello Multiplayer piano. I have Just one small Suggestion, So I've Been wanting to ask if you can make an adjustment where we can make the rooms rainbow for the pride month and make our Usernames Multicolored? That would be great! Please. And also can we have a Midi player like https://pianorhythm.me has? Cause they seem to be working on having the piano out and ready so I just want it here thanks! :D