offline mode

LUCAS FORTUNE

Feb 22, 2021, 1:35:53 PM2/22/21
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
it says offline when i am at school but not at home before the site crashed it worked at school but not anymore why? i need help

B00ie23

Feb 22, 2021, 4:55:15 PM2/22/21
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Correct me if I am misunderstanding anything, but what I do understand is that;
When connecting from the school district, the client goes straight into offline mode. When connecting from home however, the client reaches the server. After the site's crash, no connections are going through.

Just a quick question; Are you trying to connect to the main MPP (multiplayerpiano.com)?
If that's the case, the main MPP is not yet working at the moment due to maintenance.

B00ie23

Feb 22, 2021, 4:58:11 PM2/22/21
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
There are clones you can connect to for the time being, this clone being the most active at the time of writing this.

LUCAS FORTUNE

Feb 23, 2021, 8:31:00 AM2/23/21
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
i am using the main site and thanks for the help