Where to upload your script that got blocked from Pastebin!

Caioz

Aug 25, 2021, 10:45:59 PM8/25/21
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Hi, so I will show you some Alternatives of Pastebin for you.
So, you imagine you get blocked by pastebin's "SMART FILTERS!" right? Ik its boring, and I will show you best of alternatives for you.
yes im back at mpp lol
Best recommended one, Very simple posting  and text system. Doesn't have any smart filters and sends your content private. (Share it dummy)
A client side encrypted PasteBin. All pastes are AES256 encrypted. Is also simple too, has expire setting and upload file system. Tip it with BTC if you want! very simple and 24/7 (i think) hosting.
A very cool hosting one! It is 24/7 ofc cause its good. recommended for roblox scripts too,  i dont have much info so here is info from google
Gist is one of the many features GitHub provides to its users. GitHub defines2 a Gist as follows: “Gist is a simple way to share snippets and pastes with others. All Gists are Git repositories, so they are automatically versioned, forkable and usable from Git.”
Very cool one if you want money, Easy also with effects like bold, italic, underline and all of them! Has passwords, and you can add videos, has antiadblock to give you money and stuff! I don't recommend if you dont like ads

Anyways guys thank you for seeing my Pastebin alternatives, I will post updated version soon

August Berchelmann

Aug 25, 2021, 11:07:57 PM8/25/21
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com
github