Site like Pasterbin as good as it

NaN-NaN-senpai(BR)

Feb 27, 2021, 7:03:45 AM2/27/21
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
I cant update PJSMP anymore on Pastebin becouse theres a word filter on it that doesnt let me post the script as public, unfortunelly i cant edit the code becouse it is too big and i dont know exactly where are the words that Pastebin is filtering.

I thought of making a site with Google sites but i doesnt like it's interface. I also thought of make a site on github pages, but thats a future project of mine and will take a bit of time. Unfortunally, both options wouldn't give PJSMP the same visibility as using Pastebin.

My question is, do you guys know any site like Pastebin that i can open the raw code and is easy to use, like in Pastebin: Captura de tela 2021-02-27 085729.png

August Berchelmann

Feb 27, 2021, 10:42:22 AM2/27/21
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com
hastebin

NaN-NaN-senpai(BR)

Feb 27, 2021, 10:50:27 AM2/27/21
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Hastebin delets the scripts after some time, i alread used it before

August Berchelmann

Feb 27, 2021, 10:53:22 AM2/27/21
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com

NaN-NaN-senpai(BR)