WOPP client for MPP (even drawing works!)

Lamp

Dec 20, 2017, 5:50:43 PM12/20/17
to Multiplayer Piano Forum

Did you know?
The WOPP (ourworldofpixels.com/piano) client works with the MPP server, plus most of the add-ons, including drawing! (yes anyone else using it will see your drawing)
All that needs to be done is to replace MPP's script.js with WOPP's script.js (with paths edited cause WOPP uses /piano) and inject the addons (except extbinary.js which wont work with MPP server). And load WOPP's style sheet.

I combined this into one script.js file so all you need to do is:
  1. Install Resource Override extension for Chrome
  2. Copy this script: https://gist.github.com/ledlamp/ccae7bca407b9ed9e5998181263045e4
  3. Create a new rule as shown in the image below and paste the code in as the file.

onlen...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2017, 6:25:54 PM12/20/17
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
WOPP in MPP
still has notequota

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Message has been deleted

Bop It Freak

Jul 18, 2018, 12:02:47 PM7/18/18
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com
Wow!

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 11:00 AM <callumfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Doesn't seem to work properly now.

rosan...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2020, 2:31:06 PM2/21/20
to Multiplayer Piano Forum

Yeah. i need this but. im in 2020 and i cant do anything And i cant use your scripts. I need help please.

Lamp

Feb 21, 2020, 2:48:21 PM2/21/20
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Some URLs changed; I updated the script

rosan...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2020, 4:21:02 PM2/21/20
to Multiplayer Piano Forum

Lamp

Feb 21, 2020, 4:25:32 PM2/21/20
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
ok...... what about them?

rosan...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2020, 8:18:17 PM2/21/20
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Oh wait! it can be in console like that!

rosan...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2020, 8:18:52 PM2/21/20
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
They has a button calling: Override