MULTIPLAYER PIANO IN MINECRAFT!!!

Lamp

Mar 27, 2017, 2:03:09 AM3/27/17
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Remember the post about MIDI in Minecraft? And the post about the downloaded MPP keys? I made a resource pack with the Multiplayer Piano sounds… and after tweaking and stuff I made it sound as close as I could to MPP. And it sounds AWESOME!

Check out the video demonstrating it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvRBWp3ys4o

The reason for the distortion is because the MidiPlayer plugin uses only 5 sound files and changes the pitch of it via Minecraft's pitch adjustment. If the creator makes a way to use a separate file for each key then I can make it sound even better!

For more info and download links go to the thread where I talked about it https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/midiplayer.40430/page-5#post-2322914

I now use the resource pack on my server, the Terrium Minecraft Server. So you can go there and use the /play command to play some MIDIs; some examples:
/play poppippo3.mid
/play megalovania.mid
/play magnetic.mid
/play bumble_bee.mid

Lamp

Mar 30, 2017, 4:56:33 PM3/30/17
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Resource Pack has been updated to v3; previous version was one key off