Voices in the Piano

Lamp

Oct 6, 2016, 3:03:45 AM10/6/16
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
I discovered something interesting when playing Purina Meow Mix, poo pants, and counting song in Multiplayer Piano; you can hear the voices speaking in the piano!! How very interesting!

Take a look at this video, which is the counting song converted to MIDI: https://youtu.be/qVdc4R9diiI
Also take a look at purina meow mix: https://youtu.be/YQNCLNwA6Uo

You can hear the voices in the piano!! Isn't that amazing?
So I thought, you could talk through the piano! Maybe someone can make a program that converts microphone input to MIDI, and you could speak to the anons and terrorize them. HUEHUEHUE
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Wasndorm

Nov 22, 2022, 3:27:45 PM11/22/22
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Yup, the old MPP was even more better and funny. Now MPPC is full with developers, roleplays, e-daters and more. Also your discussion is really interesting, Lamp. :D

L3m0n Cao

Nov 22, 2022, 3:46:59 PM11/22/22
to mpp-...@googlegroups.com
Necro posting