how to fix that bug?

LGPvS

Jan 31, 2018, 5:30:59 AM1/31/18
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
If i spamming on piano, any piano sounds is mutes and i see only notes on piano. How to fix?
Scripts?

Lamp

Jan 31, 2018, 2:11:45 PM1/31/18
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Use a more powerful computer.... I believe it's just a limitation of the web audio implementation. You could connect a midi synthesizer to the MIDI out, which can synthesize a lot more notes

LGPvS

Feb 6, 2018, 2:20:48 AM2/6/18
to Multiplayer Piano Forum

четверг, 1 февраля 2018 г., 0:11:45 UTC+5 пользователь Lamp написал:
Use a more powerful computer.... I believe it's just a limitation of the web audio implementation. You could connect a midi synthesizer to the MIDI out, which can synthesize a lot more notes
Have another way?

LGPvS

Feb 6, 2018, 2:22:59 AM2/6/18
to Multiplayer Piano Forum

вторник, 6 февраля 2018 г., 12:20:48 UTC+5 пользователь LGPvS написал:

четверг, 1 февраля 2018 г., 0:11:45 UTC+5 пользователь Lamp написал:
Use a more powerful computer.... I believe it's just a limitation of the web audio implementation. You could connect a midi synthesizer to the MIDI out, which can synthesize a lot more notes
Have another way? This only on MPP, on another sites that not have mute sound. And even if i just click on note some times, sounds is mutting

Lamp

Apr 19, 2018, 5:12:59 PM4/19/18
to Multiplayer Piano Forum
Yeah, connect MPP midi out to a synthesizer, such as this https://coolsoft.altervista.org/en/virtualmidisynth
it looks like it creates a MIDI out device so you should see it available in MPP.

Usually the sound cuts out when your computer reaches its limits; more powerful computers can handle more notes. But if your computer is reasonably poewrful but cannot handle even a few notes, I'm not sure what would be responsible... but I think it may be your “sound card”. I once tried using a USB headset which I believe has its own little sound card thing inside, and MPP notes would cut out more easily than it did with regular headphones (and then that stupid thing just stopped working... “Microsoft Lifechat” it was)

if you're using a desktop then you could install a better sound card in an expansion slot. Otherwise... maybe you can use a USB sound card, if you can find one that's actually better