Hi Everyone!

ArmyMother

Apr 18, 2009, 9:40:20 PM4/18/09
to mpolitics
I came across this group through gordo's link on Muskegon Mlive. I
hope this works out better than the forum on TT.

Have a wonderful Sunday All!!

mdancer

Apr 18, 2009, 11:26:12 PM4/18/09
to mpolitics
H ArmyMother and welcome! Glad you followed Gordo's link. I'm really
liking it here and prefer it over TT.

Jump in, make yourself at home, and hope to hear a lot more from you.

GordoMuskegon

Apr 18, 2009, 11:32:18 PM4/18/09
to mpolitics
Please capitalise "Gordo".

or I'll sue!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

never mind... just kidding.

Post "TT Posting Traumatic Posting Syndrome" ya know.....

Glad to be among friends!

GordoM-still-a-bit-shell-shocked-but-still-pleasantly-obnoxious!
> > Have a wonderful Sunday All!!- Hide quoted text -

myview

Apr 19, 2009, 12:19:51 AM4/19/09
to mpolitics
Welcome to the group. Nice to see you found us.

mdancer

Apr 19, 2009, 12:33:07 AM4/19/09
to mpolitics
GORDO, GORDO, GORDO, GORDO! :) I-get-a-kick-out-of-hypen-ating-Gordo-
and-also-think-he-is-PLEASANTLY-obnoxious-in-a-very-humorous-way

Lake Shore Girl

Apr 19, 2009, 12:56:40 AM4/19/09
to mpolitics
Hi Gordo, I missed whatever happened on TT today, but hey, join the
party here. It may not be a TEA party, LOL, but it's still a friendly
party, even for those who are of teabag "ilk" :)

My last post on TT was pre-lunch this past Tuesday. I don't know if it
will be my last post ever, but there's a word for people who keep
volunteering for abuse, and the last time I checked, "masochist"
wasn't a descriptor that applied to me.

And HI to ArmyMother; pull up a chair and join the discussion.

kiata77

Apr 19, 2009, 10:12:10 AM4/19/09
to mpolitics

On Apr 18, 9:40 pm, ArmyMother <armymot...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ArmyMother. Does your name start with a "J"? If so, I remember you
from another TT forum, and if so... how is your son doing?

Welcome to the group :)

ArmyMother

Apr 22, 2009, 10:35:00 PM4/22/09
to mpolitics
Hi Kiata - I used to post on Muskegon TT under JuleeP., and before
that, KristinJade. I quit a while back, for personal reasons. I am
still active on the Grand Rapids TT forum, under JuleeP and
LegalEaze. I have met some very nice people in person as a result of
both Muskegon & GR Town Talk, who are now my friends.

I am a veteran, my husband is a vet, my daughter is a vet and my son
just returned from Iraq. We are indeed a very patriotic family! I am
very blessed with a strong marriage of 35 years, and grateful for the
honor of being an American!

It seems like a nice thing going on this forum! It is such a switch
from all the BS on Muskegon TT. I can't handle that forum - so many
negative people.

I am off to go north this weekend to the Bitely Boys Putt Putt charity
run. We have a cabin in the woods in Ruby Creek and a Jeep (one of
hubby's toys), so it should be a good time!

Here's wishing you all a nice sun filled weekend.

Catch ya later! ~~~waves bye~~~

Armymother a/k/a JuleeP

authoress

Apr 23, 2009, 8:59:09 AM4/23/09
to mpolitics
Welcome, Army Vet, Wife, and Mom!!! This is a cool place, with cool
peeps.

<whispering>

Gordo-will-be-along-soon-to-pick-on-me-for-using-"peeps."

Chirp!