FOOD INC

BrendanPelto

May 9, 2009, 8:23:03 PM5/9/09
to mpolitics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2sgaO44_1c

A little town called Muskegon will be getting this film 2 weeks before
it's national opening in NY/LA.

A great way to kick off the Muskegon Film Fest.

Lake Shore Girl

May 10, 2009, 8:31:04 PM5/10/09
to mpolitics
Looks like a thought-provoking film. I wouldn't mind seeing all of it.
Yes, I think it will be a great kick-off.

(Just watching the trailer makes me want to consider organic
veganism.)

Omni

May 14, 2009, 1:44:56 PM5/14/09
to mpolitics

On May 10, 8:31 pm, Lake Shore Girl <LkShoreG...@aol.com> wrote:
> (Just watching the trailer makes me want to consider organic
> veganism.)

Peeling off my skin with a rusty vegetable peeler wouldn't get me to
consider that.

"There is room on this Earth for all of god's creatures, right next to
the potatoes."

Lake Shore Girl

May 15, 2009, 8:41:04 PM5/15/09
to mpolitics
LOL!! Oh, I've been known to eat meat with much relish and gusto
(and, yes, potatoes and gravy.) I like eating vegetarian, though. I
think that's because the only time I did seriously pursue a low-fat,
veggie-type of diet, the weight melted off me like it was water, and I
dropped to 2 lbs of what I weighed in high school. I suppose if I had
any discipline, I'd do it again. It would be nice to be mistaken for
a 16 year old, LOL.