authoress, particles & lkshore

racer1488

May 9, 2009, 2:47:11 PM5/9/09
to mpolitics
An event is coming up at Howmet Saturday June 20 that I'd think you
ladies would like. Since you all write either for a living or having
been inspired by it. http://howmetplayhouse.org/spring2009.php

Person named Benjamin Percy plus music.

authoress

May 9, 2009, 6:47:58 PM5/9/09
to mpolitics
Thanks, Racer. I'll look into it!

On May 9, 2:47 pm, racer1488 <racer1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  An event is coming up at Howmet Saturday June 20 that I'd think you
> ladies would like. Since you all write either for a living or having
> been inspired by it.http://howmetplayhouse.org/spring2009.php

Lake Shore Girl

May 10, 2009, 8:27:22 PM5/10/09
to mpolitics
I missed Fonn Mor! Bummer! I really like them!

(Thanks for the links to the calendar, Racer. I probably won't attend
the June 20 event, but it's good to have the listing.)

On May 9, 2:47 pm, racer1488 <racer1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  An event is coming up at Howmet Saturday June 20 that I'd think you
> ladies would like. Since you all write either for a living or having
> been inspired by it.http://howmetplayhouse.org/spring2009.php

racer1488

May 10, 2009, 11:33:02 PM5/10/09
to mpolitics
Your Welcome. Just saw Nobody's Darlin couple of weeks ago. They were
great, only problem was there were only about 30 people there.

Omni

May 12, 2009, 9:46:47 AM5/12/09
to mpolitics
Plays are just movies with crappy special effects...

(Ok, I don't really believe that, but I thought it was funny and had
to post it.)

mdancer

May 13, 2009, 9:58:31 AM5/13/09
to mpolitics
:D, Racer!

Daughter grew up on Howmet's Stage. After finally turning the Youth
Theatre around last year, (because she hated the "hokey preschool
plays" she was in), this year she "isn't needed anymore". New
management-new direction. Oh well, she'll finally get to see what a
Michigan Summer is all about instead of working 7-3 at her job and 5-?
at the playhouse. She's excited! I will miss those free tickets,
though

mdancer

May 13, 2009, 9:59:02 AM5/13/09
to mpolitics