I came out of the screen name closet

authoress

May 1, 2009, 9:15:25 AM5/1/09
to mpolitics
Hi there everyone,

After a few people were asking about the books I've written, and
Moebius asked me why I wouldn't reveal my real name so they could
check the books out, I decided he (she?) was right.

So allow me to introduce myself. I'm Peggy J. Parks, most often known
as PJ.

Happy Friday to all!

mdancer

May 1, 2009, 9:59:28 AM5/1/09
to mpolitics
Nice to meet you, PJ! Many of you already know I'm Liz (but you can
call me Gertrude, too ;) )

mpolitcs mpolitics

May 1, 2009, 10:40:35 AM5/1/09
to mpol...@googlegroups.com
And you can call me Dan, or you can call me Dave, or ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc&feature=player_embedded

authoress

May 1, 2009, 11:00:21 AM5/1/09
to mpolitics
That's funny!

Is your last name "Johnson"?

<grin>

On May 1, 10:40 am, mpolitcs mpolitics <mpolitics....@gmail.com>

authoress

May 1, 2009, 11:00:39 AM5/1/09
to mpolitics
I'm going to call you Gertie.

:-D

BrendanPelto

May 1, 2009, 12:09:59 PM5/1/09
to mpolitics
If you want my secret identity, put a space between the final N and
the P. You will be surprised with the result.

mpolitcs mpolitics

May 1, 2009, 12:11:16 PM5/1/09
to mpol...@googlegroups.com
Would you believe that this guy actually had a career doing that shtick over and over on variety shows in the '70s? That was it. That was his entire act!

Lake Shore Girl

May 1, 2009, 6:28:41 PM5/1/09
to mpolitics
It was the 70s. 'Nuff said.