particles

MtRushmore

Apr 24, 2009, 1:00:05 PM4/24/09
to mpolitics
went to mlive to find your lost love but it got deleted. bet by one
of your sisters here. took the time to read your posts here damn ur
one messed up bitch. i liked the last one with this racer1488. lets
have a truce and the next sentence you rip him. he agrees with you on
his next post but that's not good enough for your big headed i have to
have the final word mental brain and you post another rip job. giving
him advice about his son.
this from someone who admits who's fucked up in the head. god
only from someone from the mental ward. am i ranting yet? plus this
guy hasn't been here like in a month and your still worried about him.
bet you have lots of names here to make you feel important. funny
thing this guy felt your pain with your dad and you still in your
fucked up brain couldn't let go. guess you have a man problem don't
you. so enjoy your own little world where your always right and anyone
who disagrees with you is ranting. and keep playing with the sex toys
since you hate men so must. and your little woman's club here. i can
see why guy don't post here or leave. must be that time of month.
really feel sorry for you particles. such a sad life you must have
that you have to attack others to make you feel better about yourself.
now go write another pity poem

Particles

Apr 24, 2009, 1:11:46 PM4/24/09
to mpolitics

Yep. MtRushmore is definitely a more vile racer. They have they exact
same mirroring issues.

moonbeam

Apr 24, 2009, 1:22:17 PM4/24/09
to mpolitics
Wow and I thought that I was in a pissy mood today. LOL MtR. I hate to
let you in on the little woman secret, and one of your close woman
buddies should of told you this, but us woman folk can be upset and
pissy and not be on the rag. It is a proven fact!
You want to keep cutting down this group and the woman in it? Look in
the mirror and to those men on TT and it is a great example of what
men act like. And you wonder why women act the way they do?
I am not speaking for or sticking up for anyone else here this is just
my opinion on things. I just don't get why some of the people on these
forums post angry vile crap. Why bother?
Have a great day and enjoy the nice weather.
> > now go write another pity poem- Hide quoted text -

Lake Shore Girl

Apr 24, 2009, 2:04:08 PM4/24/09
to mpolitics
MtR, it's never a good idea to reduce "all" women to a singularity, as
if we are identical. (The same goes for men, of course.) Women and
men think differently on some issues, but remember that
generalizations are never safe because you are dealing with
individuals. On the internet, you only get a limited peek at a person,
too.

I would love to have more men posting here. This isn't "Chick Chat." I
think there are more women here because more women than men got fed up
with the nastiness on TT. Men do tend (note I didn't use an absolute)
to enjoy verbal sparring more than women. I think that's for the same
reason they like to watch sports. Women tend to enjoy sharing and
conversation, and we enjoy it here just like we enjoy it in person.
Women are generally more verbal than men.

Your posts are difficult to read. They are not written very well. You
might want to try some formatting.

Your tone is rather aggressive, too, or perhaps "combative" is a
better word. OK, we know you're a guy. You don't have to have a dick-
length contest with us to win. We concede. We don't have dicks. (I
used to have a dick, but I broke up with him a few years ago.)

So, how about a thoughtful post on some topic?

(It never ceases to amaze me how people don't understand that the
reactions they get are very often due to their own behavior toward
people.)

authoress

Apr 25, 2009, 1:43:51 PM4/25/09
to mpolitics
Jeez Louise.

I just happened to pop in here and ... I'm popping right back out
again before I get shot!