Translating numpy-code to mpmath - 3d-matrices, concatenate and cumsum...

Hussien Mahmoud

Jul 2, 2020, 7:39:58 AM7/2/20
to mpmath

I am working on translating an ODE-Solver test program from numpy to mpmath (arbitrary precision is necessary). The program contains numpy-functions such as

numpy.concatenate and numpy.cumsum. There are also 3-dimensional matrices (e.g.: numpy.array(2,3,4) ) to be translated (tensors). I have already translated a fair bit into your language, but am now stuck with translating.

Do you know a way to translate these functions into your language?

Best regards

hussien19...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2020, 7:39:58 AM7/2/20
to mpmath