MixtureSummaryTables output issue

Catia Oliveira

Feb 5, 2024, 11:47:22 AMFeb 5
to mplusau...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I hope you are all well.
Has anyone ever experienced issues with mixtureSummaryTables()? I have run a loop for all the classes (I did it manually, not using createmixtures), printed the output in the usual Mplus format and then read it using readModels(). When I used mixtureSummaryModels on the list of models that were read it produced an error message:

image.png

This is what GMM_linear_ci.output looks like in case it helps.

image.png

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Best wishes,

Catia

Catia Oliveira

Feb 5, 2024, 5:20:38 PMFeb 5
to mplusau...@googlegroups.com
In case you'd need a working example of what I am referring to:

library(MplusAutomation)

res<- createMixtures(classes = 1:3, filename_stem = "iris", rdata = iris)
mixtureSummaryTable(res)

lpa_a_out <- readModels(target = "C:/Users/oliv/Downloads", filefilter = "iris_([1-9])")

mixtureSummaryTable(lpa_a_out) # does not work

alexandre...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2024, 9:03:45 AMFeb 6
to Catia Oliveira, mplusau...@googlegroups.com

Checking the source code of mixtureSummaryTable() we can see that a grepl() function is evaluating if the pattern “mixture” is there in the $analysis sub-list. For this reason it seem that the mixtureSummaryTable() only works with object created from the createMixtures() function and not a manually defined readModels() list.

I would extract the Fit Indices that I need manually from your readModels() object using map() to iterate.

Alex

Alexandre Gareau, Ph.D.
Consultant en méthode quantitative/Quantitative method consultant

Consultant en développement d’outil de mesure/ Measure development consultant

Email: a.ga...@hotmail.com

Chargé de cours/ Part-time lecturer

Consultant méthode quantitative / Quantitative method consultant

École de psychologie / School of psychology

Université d'Ottawa / University of Ottawa

Email : aga...@uottawa.ca

On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 at 16:46, Catia Oliveira <catia.o...@york.ac.uk> wrote:

Dear all,

I hope you are all well.

Has anyone ever experienced issues with mixtureSummaryTables()? I have run a loop for all the classes (I did it manually, not using createmixtures), printed the output in the usual Mplus format and then read it using readModels(). When I used mixtureSummaryModels on the list of models that were read it produced an error message:

This is what GMM_linear_ci.output looks like in case it helps.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Best wishes,

Catia

image001.png
image002.png

Catia Oliveira

Feb 6, 2024, 9:19:10 AMFeb 6
to alexandre...@gmail.com, mplusau...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alex,

Thank you for checking it and for your suggestion!

Best wishes,

Catia