Extracting 90% credible intervals for CFI/TLI (Bayesian Mplus)

Elizabeth A. Sanders

Jan 22, 2023, 10:01:49 AM1/22/23
to MplusAutomation
Hi all, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's me, but when I'm extracting the output for a Bayesian (MCMC) CFA, MplusAutomation is not reading in the values for the 90% CI for the CFI and TLI, but it does read in the credible interval for the RMSEA and chi-square. Am I doing something wrong in the extraction process I wonder? I'm attaching an example output. Below is my extraction code:

MCoutput_5ind_Bui_cs.all <-readModels(
  target = "C:/filepathhere", # this has to be updated for file location
  recursive = FALSE,
  quiet = FALSE)

And I'm also attaching what the Mplus object "summary" looks like:

n_5000_fc3_lt3_rep_1_5ind_rbucs.out
Mplus object screen shot.JPG