problems createMixtures

Maura Gardeniers

Aug 13, 2021, 11:07:54 AM8/13/21
to MplusAutomation
Hi all!

I'm trying to run several LCA's, but when I try the example from https://rdrr.io/cran/MplusAutomation/man/createMixtures.html, I get the following error for the first line of code (## Not run: createMixtures(classes = 1:3, filename_stem = "iris", rdata = iris):

Error in check_mixtures(modelList) : mixtureSummaryTable requires a list of mixture models as its first argument. In addition: Warning message: In any(mixtures) : coercing argument of type 'list' to logical

If I try to run the inp.files (that were created by the code) by hand they work fine, so I was wondering if someone could tell me how I could best troubleshoot this?

Thanks a lot!