Make system(Intern = FALSE) an option in runModels and mplusModeler

David Allsop

Apr 21, 2022, 11:11:58 AM4/21/22
to MplusAutomation
One feature I would love to see is to be able to see the tech8 output as it is displayed in the console in real time. Right now, for runModels and mplusModelor, you can dispaly the tech8 output, but you have to wait until your models finish. Some models take a long time to run, and I find myself opening Mplus locally to run those models to gauge how long they will take.

One fix would be to provide an option in runModels and mplusModeler so that you can see the tech8 output live. This could be done by allowing the user to specify in system(intern = FALSE).

Would this be an option to add?