plotting spaghetti plots from growth mixture model

Lauren Stargel

Jul 1, 2021, 1:35:28 PM7/1/21
to MplusAutomation
Hi,
I'm new to MplusAutomation. I've run a growth mixture model using Mplus, but I would like to plot my data using R. Is it possible to use MplusAutomation to do this - I'm specifically interested in plotting the spaghetti plots with the entire sample (not just the means from each class).
Thanks! Lauren

Adam Garber

Jul 2, 2021, 12:13:07 PM7/2/21
to MplusAutomation
Hi, Here is some code for making spaghetti plots with R/MplusAutomation:

The functions in the script from the Mplus website are needed for this (mplus.R):

Lauren Stargel

Jul 2, 2021, 3:47:16 PM7/2/21
to MplusAutomation
Thanks, Adam. This is extremely helpful.