ReadModels - Logistic regression odds ratio results

David Litalien

Mar 12, 2024, 11:46:48 AMMar 12
to MplusAutomation
Hi everyone,

I am running multinomial regressions with Mplus and I am trying to extract the odds ratio, but I can't find them through readModels fonction (parameters, or all). Are they available with this fonction ? If not, any other suggestion to get them?

Thanks,

David

Jiseul Sophia Ahn

Mar 16, 2024, 1:32:10 PMMar 16
to MplusAutomation
Not sure if this answers your question: But in my case, trying to extract odds ratio in the context of latent profile analysis, I found the them in the list "r2".

Sophia

David Litalien

Mar 19, 2024, 9:05:08 AMMar 19
to MplusAutomation
Hi Sophia, thanks for the suggestion, but they seem to hide somewhere else! (I am using latent trajectories). I will just calculate them manually as suggested by AG.

Have a nice day!

David

michael.hallquist

May 28, 2024, 10:23:46 AMMay 28
to MplusAutomation
Hi David,

I hadn't previously implemented a parser for the odds ratio section, but it's long been on the to-do list. I recently added this to the package, though it's only available in the development version. You can use readModels(), then find the odds ratios in obj$parameters$odds and the confidence intervals in obj$parameters$ci.odds.

To install the development version, use:

#install.packages("devtools") # if needed
library(devtools)

install_github("michaelhallquist/MplusAutomation")

Hope this helps,
Michael