Looking for paid help getting a project over the finish line

petervan...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2021, 8:54:08 PMMar 15
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Hi,

I'm 80% done with a large project for a client and am looking to bring someone on to help me get it over the finish line.  It's mostly a matter of capacity at this point, but would also benefit from someone else's expertise.  We would be looking for about 15-20 hours to start with more likely added after that.

Requirements:
  • Strong WordPress experience, including PHP development.  Most of the work is backend at this point.
Strong Plusses:
  • Familiarity with Groundhogg or BuddyBoss/BuddyPress
If interested, shoot me an email with a bit about yourself and what your rate would be for the project.

Thanks,
Peter