Full Site Editing

Patrick Lewis

Mar 22, 2022, 3:23:19 PM3/22/22
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Has anyone else tried full-site editing? I've been working with it and it is simultaneously cool, weird, perplexing, and frustrating.

I took this course on Udemy and found it very helpful.

Basically, I watched it on high speed and blasted through it in a couple of hours. It was a great overview and explained very well what parts of a theme controlled what.

On the free side, I found this tutorial on YouTube helpful.

Overall, there was very good information in this tutorial. It was not as thorough a dive as the Udemy course, but still, I learned a lot from it.

My take so far is that FSE has a great deal of promise, and will continue to improve over time. I'd be anxious to hear others' takes on it, though.