The Best "Affordable" Social Media Autoposter (No Membership)

elbigpa...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2022, 9:48:36 PM3/21/22
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
The best way to Automatically post your articles features images from your WordPress to Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.

Hello, Guys I pretty much am looking for the best way to get a Social media Auto poster without getting a membership monthly fee.

So Keeping in mind they are like 7 as start-up so to get a membership license to all is not affordable however I do like to keep the social media account active with the blog content "feature Images as well" automated.

I know so far these services provide it but their membership is too hight for what we can invest.

Anybody have a good recommendation?