Looking for a few freelancer references

David Paul Ellenwood

Feb 9, 2023, 10:38:25 AM2/9/23
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Hi all,

I've had a couple potential WordPress clients reach out recently I don't have the bandwidth for them. The leads are smaller organizations with some budget, but not a lot. They'll need a bit of consultation and hand-holding, but could work out to solid long-term relationships.

If you have space and are interested to hear more about them, shoot me a note: da...@dpedesign.com. I'm not looking for a referral fee or anything like that. Just want to find them a good WordPress partner. Thanks!

Toby C

Feb 9, 2023, 12:20:51 PM2/9/23
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
Hiya, Dave!  I'm available for freelance work, and I'd love to learn more.

Toby