Know a Building Interior/Exterior photographer?

Toby

Jun 27, 2024, 5:42:13 PMJun 27
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Hi.  Know a building interior/exterior photographer?  A client of mine is looking to hire someone to take a few shots of their apartment building for the website.

Toby

Jodi Stammer

Jun 28, 2024, 2:52:18 PMJun 28
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com

Hi Toby. Check with Greg Garbow.

https://www.garbowimagery.com/

If that doesn’t work out, let me know — I may have some others you can reach out to.

Jodi

Toby C

Jul 3, 2024, 9:33:17 AMJul 3
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Jodi.  I'll forward Greg's website along.

Toby