Who knows about MLS plugins and wants a very small quick job?

barbara schendel

May 5, 2021, 1:50:46 PMMay 5
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
I have a realtor client who has an MLS plugin that she wants to make an adjustment to. I inherited the site and I don't do anything with MLS stuff (which she knows) so I'd like to refer her to someone else who can help her. I predict this will be a very brief, small job that you'll be able to get done in just an hour or two. Billable of course. It just requires someone who has worked with this plugin (or plugins like it) before.

The plugin she uses is called "IMPress for IDX Broker."
From what she said, it sounds like she wants a way to have some MLS listings of hers be displayed on her website only, maybe as a sort of sneak peek kind of thing (not sure of the reason just know the listings aren't currently active, so she's not sure how to get them to be pulled in)

Anybody have an hour or two that wants to help her out?

Email me directly if so. Etellewyn at Gmail.
-barbara-