On call dev with Elementor experience needed

John Visser

Jun 3, 2021, 12:58:16 PM6/3/21
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
Hey, everyone.

One of my clients is a local design & marketing agency — I help them with overflow and consulting. They're in need of some immediate additional help, and they've asked me to give them some recommendations, so I'm reaching out to the group.

Standard front-end development skills are required, but you also need to be proficient in the Elementor page builder plugin for this project.

Work remotely with great people. Their designers are top-notch and the project managers are a pleasure to work with. If you're interested and available, please email me directly. I'll then pass the names on to the Creative Director.

Thanks!

~john

John Visser
Website solutions in MN