Re: {MSPWP} Digest for mpls-stpaul-wordpress@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Marnie Ochs-Raleigh

Aug 14, 2022, 12:54:08 PM8/14/22
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
Great question, to help better understand the scope, who is doing the graphic design?  Does your price include keyword research and SEO’ed copy?  Who’s having to do the photo sourcing or editing?  How many pages?  Any 3rd party integrations?

Thanks!

On Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 12:17 AM <mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Juan LLerena <jllere...@gmail.com>: Aug 13 11:19AM -0700

Hey guys,

I am about to present a proposal for a client who is in the remodeling
(contractor) business.

This is what they like: https://fbcremodel.com/

I will build the site with WordPress and a page builder.

I leaning towards asking between 10-12k for it for this size project.

I am looking for those who have experience pricing as an agency to price
correctly and not leave money sitting on the table, or be too high.

Thoughts and why? so I can get your perspective. Thank you,

Marnie Ochs-Raleigh

CEO // Client Champion

O: 651 556 4636

Summer Hours: Mon-Thurs 8 am - 5 pm  //  Fri 8 am - 12 pm CT

evolve-systems.com  //  www.evolvepayment.com  //  HelpDesk

Subscribe to Evolve Systems’ Newsletter

Evolve Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Walnut Creek, CA

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Juan LLerena

Aug 15, 2022, 1:15:17 PM8/15/22
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Hi Marnie,

all good points...for the sake of simplifying this thread:

As a marketing agency, I will subcontract with any other creators that would need to get involved, if any.
Roughly the website will be between 25-30 pages. Email lead magnet. Contact form. Popup w/CTA
I will include all basic SEO components (website, keywords, they know what they want)
Possibly will include a CPT for the project portfolio, in addition to the traditional blog. Setup included. If the client wants us to load information, there will be an additional cost.
The client will contribute a lot of the copy/content. If extensive there will be an additional charge.
The client should provide photos/videos or I'll use stock images. If I have to produce the photos/videos/editing that would have an additional cost.

Because of the above, I'm considering the project to be in the range of 12.5-15k. Each lead brings about 20k profit to the business.

I welcome your thoughts...