Looking for a plugin developer

Juan Abelleira

Mar 11, 2021, 7:24:45 PM3/11/21
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
I built a wordpress website for a client that requires a "single sign on". I used a programmer from India and they did a great job. Now we are seeing some strange issues and I'm looking for a second set of eyes to look it over. Main issue is the 24 hour time difference and my concern that if something critical arises, it would take a day to even look at it.

Referrals for a local (MSP, SPL) developer are welcomed!

Nick Ciske

Mar 11, 2021, 8:32:52 PM3/11/21
to Mpls-Stpaul-Wordpress
Juan,
LuminFire would be happy to assist with a code review and/or troubleshooting.

Nick Ciske
CTO/CISO
LuminFire