Looking for some Remote/freelance hours

David A

Nov 29, 2023, 6:20:58 AM11/29/23
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Hi,

I have recently moved to Spain after 30 years working in Minnesota and I started my own Minnesota base LLC.  I am looking for clients that may need 5 to 10 hours a week with their WordPress, PHP, Laravel projects. Any lead would be greater appreciated.

David.

c...@cypresscreative.com

Nov 30, 2023, 9:23:38 AM11/30/23
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
We might need somebody. I'm a local Minneapolis freelancer who works with a few other contractors on WordPress and Laravel projects. You can reach out to me at ck at cypresscreative dot com and we can see if we can make something work.

David A

Nov 30, 2023, 9:38:28 AM11/30/23
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
Thanks will do.