WordCamp in California

Debra Axness

Jun 21, 2021, 12:27:16 PM6/21/21
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group

FYI, Santa Clarita Valley in California is hosting an online WordCamp next month. More information can be found here:
It looks like there will be some good webinars, so I've signed up.

-Deb Axness

Winnie Williams

Jun 21, 2021, 10:15:26 PM6/21/21
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
Looking for calendar software for a non-profit.
Need to be able to set how many people can book in the same time slot.
Need to be able to hold time slots only to be booked by staff.
No purchases will be made in the process of booking.
Ideal would be integration with the ability to remind by text.
Need to be able to have people complete a form and have it remember the next time that form has been completed.
Would like to be able to export the data from the forms so it can be inputted into another piece of software.
Would love to embed it in a website rather than be hosted elsewhere if possible.

Jodi Stammer

Jun 21, 2021, 11:26:40 PM6/21/21
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if it does all of that (yet), but Simply Schedule Appointments is a great plugin with excellent support. They're continually improving it and adding features. Not sure where they are yet with bookings by staff, but I believe that could be done by integrating it with Google Calendar and having staff block time off on that.

https://simplyscheduleappointments.com/

Jodi Stammer
Graphic & Web Designer
Uncorked Design LLC