Help Wanted for a Plugin Business

Craig Schlegel

Feb 28, 2024, 12:14:03 PMFeb 28
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Hey everyone!

Does anyone know someone looking for a part-time role as a support / junior developer for a WordPress plugin business?

I've had a plugin for sale for nearly 7 years and it's grown to a point where I need some help.

I'd prefer someone local who has some experience with WordPress as well as an interest in being a developer.

If no one comes to mind has anyone had success with posting for this kind of position elsewhere?

Thanks!

Craig

David A

Feb 28, 2024, 12:15:30 PMFeb 28
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
I am interested.  Lets chat.

tommy...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2024, 12:50:01 PMFeb 28
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
I have experience as a Wordpress developer for 4+ years now and am interested. Please feel free to reach out to me at tommy...@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Tommy Homan

Craig Schlegel

Feb 28, 2024, 2:11:37 PMFeb 28
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
Hey David,

That's great! Here are more details that I've posted on the website:

https://roundupwp.com/careers/

You can reach out to me privately at craigms...@gmail.com and we can chat to see if it's a good fit.

Cheers!

- Craig