Re: {MSPWP} Digest for mpls-stpaul-wordpress@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Michele

Jul 25, 2022, 12:07:32 PM7/25/22
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
I believe Tidio has a free version.  One of my clients use it and are quite happy with it.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 12:17 AM <mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Juan Abelleira <juan.ab...@gmail.com>: Jul 24 01:31PM -0700

Can anyone recommend an easy, free chat plugin for WordPress?

Jodi Stammer

Jul 25, 2022, 12:52:03 PM7/25/22
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
I’ve used tawk.to for a client and it seems to be working well!

Jodi

Toby C

Jul 25, 2022, 2:10:36 PM7/25/22
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
I used Olark a couple of times - worked great.  I don't know their current pricing...

Toby

Justin Foell

Jul 26, 2022, 10:38:10 AM7/26/22
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
This plugin is free but it does require a subscription for the service (hooks up to slack) https://wordpress.org/plugins/chatlio/ - works well if you have multiple people that can potentially be on-call.