MSP WordCamp

Debra Axness

Jun 8, 2021, 9:29:13 PMJun 8
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Hello all -
Does anyone have info on this summer's Minneapolis St. Paul WordCamp? Will it be virtual again, hybrid, or in person?
All I can find is 2020 info at https://minneapolis.wordcamp.org
I'd like to volunteer this year too.
-Deb

Justin Foell

Jun 9, 2021, 12:14:40 PMJun 9
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Hey Deb, there's some discussion in the WordCamp MSP slack about this... The word from WordCamp Central is they won't resume in-person events until 2022. Also Jessi Gurr cannot be lead organizer for a 3rd year in a row and to my knowledge, no one else has stepped up (yet).

Right now it looks like an in-person event in 2022 will be our next gig. However, if anyone wants to organize a virtual event for this year I can help point you in the right direction.

Debra Axness

Jun 21, 2021, 12:26:07 PMJun 21
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Thanks Justin!