Gig opportunity -- write a web crawler

barbara schendel

Jan 30, 2023, 11:49:54 AM1/30/23
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
I have a colleague who has a client that is looking for someone to write a web crawler for him. He signed an NDA so he couldn't provide super detailed specs, but here is the basic gist of what he wants:

"A web crawler that monitors restaurant availability across 24 restaurants owned by one brand/website and then sends an SMS message to people who are signed up to a subscription service when a table opens up"

I know this is not exactly relevant to WordPress, but I am pretty sure there are at least a few people on this list who probably know how to do this, and I figured I'd give local people a try before going to Upwork. So, if this sounds like something you might be interested in, let me know your contact info and I will pass it along to the client.

Thanks!

Nick Ciske

Jan 31, 2023, 11:34:09 AM1/31/23
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
You can send them our way — we could certainly tackle this.

Nick Ciske
CTO/CISO | LuminFire

barbara schendel

Jan 31, 2023, 3:27:29 PM1/31/23