WooCommerce Shipping Config

Ben Wilson

Nov 22, 2021, 12:49:16 PM11/22/21
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
I'm in need of some help with configuring shipping on a WooCommerce setup.  The client has both UPS Shipping and Flat Rate items in his catalog. nextuppickleball.com/nextup-catalog/

If there is a flat rate item in the shopping cart, UPS will never display regardless of cart content.

Example: Adding a Pickleball rack or cart uses UPS shopping.  Adding balls or lite sticks changes to flat rate only.  We want UPS to be primary unless only ordering smaller/cheaper items.

I have access to the following plugins but still no luck.
  • Advanced Flat Rate Shipping For WooCommerce
  • WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments