Translation/Language Switcher

Wendy Johnson

Feb 16, 2023, 11:20:20 AM2/16/23
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
We’re looking to install a language switcher plug-in to allow us to build our site in English and Spanish - and allow users easily toggle to their language preference. We are doing the translation in-house (so no auto-translate necessary). So far, we’re considering TranslatePress.

Thoughts/recommendations?

Chris Dohman

Feb 25, 2023, 4:07:27 PM2/25/23
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
we've recently started using wpml on a site right now and have been happy with it's capabilities. seems to be compatible with a lot of plugins and themes. we have not been using the auto-translate feature but it may be handy down the road. plugin has a long history with continuous development and maint. so far so good.