Gravity Forms + Stripe: How to create Stripe customer for non-recurring product purchase?

Toby

Mar 12, 2021, 1:32:18 PMMar 12
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Hello!  Does anyone have any guidance for how to create a Stripe user for a single product purchase using Gravity Forms?  I found a couple of articles that get close (https://wizzywigwebdesign.com/create-a-stripe-customer-without-capturing-a-charge/ and
  1. Customer makes a 1-time payment on my website via Gravity Forms + Stripe.
  2. Stripe stores that person's credit card for later use (e.g. it creates a customer using the email address).
Any ideas how to achieve this?

Thanks,
Toby