Commit a960857c7d8e5ea7c4d4c2958e38ec52778d85d9 of the Flint
repository  is now flint-2.6.0-alpha2
This is the last chance for developers working on related projects to
see if Flint works as expected for them, before we start asking end
users/distributions to start testing.
We have made many modifications since alpha1, including:
* removing all known memory leaks
* fixing a bug in the integer gcd (leak, inefficiency, very slim
chance of wrong answer)
* properly supporting GMP-6.2
* making matrices with zero rows/columns more robust
* many other less important fixes (35 commits total)
* fixing a bug/crash in the _f functions in the fmpz_mod_poly module
We don't foresee the need for any further alpha releases, (assuming no
major issues are found). The next release will likely either be a beta
or release candidate. Please note the only important things that
remain to be done as far as we know are documentation/paperwork
Please report bugs on our GitHub issue tracker. Successful builds can
be reported here.
The Flint Development Team
P.S. thanks to the Flint package maintainer in the Fedora project who
did early reporting/patching of many issues and to the numerous people
who gave feedback on the first alpha! Many more acknowledgements to
come in the release announcement!